Nobody really knows yet why our favorite Tacoma Morning News Tribune
columnist Peter Callaghan
is abruptly leaving his post, but here is a cartoon featuring a quick get-away using improvised materials readily available to any News Tribune
employee... taking flight on wings of #zeeckbags!
I asked Mr. Callahan WHY? WHY he would leave such a cushy job
!? "I'm going to go work for the New Takhoman" says he. Always a character! Anyway, hope this Tacomic™ is a better going-away present than some lousy t-shirt!
Previously on the tacomic..
TOP TEN REASONS TO LEAVE THE TNT BY THE NOSE
- fighting a terminal disease
- going to go work for Seattle Times
- going to go work for Seattle Post Intelligencer
- going to go work for Seattle Weekly
- going to go work for The Stranger
- going to go write the Great American Erotic Fan-fiction Novel
- joining Rain City Superhero Movement
- reader pay-wall
- one word: plastics