This cartoon first began life as a TACOMA ACTION FIGURE, but quickly morphed into an A-Team comicbook cover spoof. A tribute to the fine work of 4 Activists standing up against the water/power guzzling, fracked-natural-gas-to-methanol-plant-for-making-plastic-shit-in-china-for-americans-to-eventually-throw-away-anyway factory. I was taking apart a donated roomba robot today at the shop and was struck by how much work and resources went into building this little robot that probably lasted only about 2 Christmases before the family got bored of it... our throw-away consumer culture really produces all the free plastic we need--more plastic than we even know what to do with. Puget sound generates so much free plastic we send it away in train cars just so we don't get buried under all the plastic!
TOP TEN (10) REASONS TO BUILD METHANOL PLANT
PREVIOUSLY ON THE TACOMIC...
- JOBS: Future high-paying super fund cleanup contracts!!
- So China won't have to burn so much Coal and thus less mutated tiny-headed babies
- First Underwater Methanol Plant due to Sea Level Rise (they said it couldn't be done!)
- Already High Traffic area for 'rolling bomb' Oil Trains, think of the incredible Methanol Plant explosion! One for the history books!
- What have Tacomanians been doing with their water and power that is SOOOO special?
- Post Apocalypse Viral dude bro Monster truck filming backdrop potential!
- To Replace rain forest with fake plastic trees
- To Build Self-driving cars & cell phones to throw away in the future!
- Because there are no droughts in Western Washington, rains all the time--remember in Twilight?
- TACOMA AROMA, BRING IT BACK!